Welcome to the Smart Serve Solution Point
Before contacting technical support may we suggest reviewing the below self help section first.
How Can We Help You?
- Use Chrome as your browser
- Set Flash to “allow” in your browser settings
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Flash.
- At the top, turn the setting to Ask first (recommended) or Allow.
- Add https://smartserve.myabsorb.com to your allowed sites
Getting a message stating your pop-ups should be enabled?
Enable your pop-ups or lower your security settings on your pop-up blocker.
Click here for instructions.
Being asked to repeat a module?
• Your session has timed out.
Problems passing a quiz?
We suggest that you review the module and make notes as you go along.
To review a section within the module, click the Back button twice.
You may also call the Smart Serve office during business hours to review the quiz answers you provided.
Lost your first attempt at the Final Test?
This could be caused by an unstable internet connection, or as a result of you navigating away from the attempt.
Before you access your second attempt, ensure you have a stable internet connection and DO NOT navigate away from the screen or leave the attempt open for an extended period.
NOTE:*There are only 2 available attempts at the Final Test for each purchased course.
Successfully completed the Final Test but not sure how to get the certificate number?
A certificate number or further instructions will be emailed to you and posted on your Homepage within 2 hours after completion.
Email: [email protected] | Phone: 855-Examity (855-392-6489), Option 1