Examity is the leader in online proctoring and a College Board-approved vendor.
Examity is a secure online proctoring service that allows you to take your ACCUPLACER test(s) when it is most convenient (24/7/365), helping you perform your best on test day.
Contact your institution and tell them you’re interested in taking ACCUPLACER tests with Examity*.
Once your school approves your request, you will receive an email from ACCUPLACER with your voucher code. This voucher code will allow you to schedule and take your exam.
Click the Examity link in the email which will bring you to the Examity registration page. Enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, create a password and hit register.
Once you’ve registerd, you will receive a welcome email with a link to activate your account. When you click the link, you will be brought to the login page. Enter your email address and passsword and click “Login”. This must be done within 48 hours of receiving the email. If it’s been over 48 hours, then you will need to click “Forgot Your Password?” to reset a password and then login.
Google Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker
– Desktop, Chromebook, or a laptop computer (tablets and mobile devices are not supported)
– Built-in or external webcam
– Built-in or external microphone
– Built-in or external speakers
Internet Connection: An upload and download speed of at least 2Mbps
Test your computer requirements here
New to online proctoring? Please review our live and automated guides or watch our demonstration video for a walkthrough of the process.
- Test-taker Live Proctoring Quick Guide »
- Test-taker Automated Proctoring Quick Guide »
- Test-taker Technical Success Guide »
- Test-taker Scheduling & Rescheduling Exams Guide »
- Test-taker Live Proctoring Exam Overview »
- Test-taker Automated Proctoring Exam Overview »
- Test-taker Self-Registration & Self-Enrollment Overview »
You can schedule to take your test on the same day or you can schedule in advance. If you are taking an automated exam, there is no need to schedule in advance
Once scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with login credentials.
Return to the Examity dashboard at the day/time you scheduled to meet your proctor and take the test(s).
When setting up your profile, you must upload a current and valid photo ID. During the authentication process, you will be asked to show the same current and valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include:
– All IDs must have a current picture that matches the student’s face on the screen. Allowed IDs include a current driver’s license, state-approved ID, Middle School ID, High School ID, College ID, current state or federal ID card, current US or Foreign passport (test-taker name must be written in Western characters), Tribal ID card, Naturalization card or certificate of citizenship, current and valid military ID, an ACCUPLACER Student ID form and a Driver’s (Learner) Permit with a clear, recognizable photograph AND declaration that the Driver’s (Learner) Permit was “state-issued”
You must have a voucher number provided by ACCUPLACER.
You must test alone in a quiet room without disruptions.
If not already on the computer used for testing, you may also be asked to install/download a screen sharing software applet or extension such as Zoom so you can interact with the proctor.
The following are not allowed during testing:
– Food, drink, calculators, and breaks.
Scratch paper is allowed along with a standard pen/pencil.
– You will be asked to show both sides of your scratch paper to the proctor at the beginning and end of your test session.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will I receive my exam results?
Examity only provides test proctoring, and does not score or distribute exam results. You may access your test scores at the ACCUPLACER Student portal.
Q: Who can I contact about obtaining a new voucher or to ask questions about an existing one?
Please reach out directly to your institution concerning questions about your voucher. Examity does not provide vouchers or handle voucher payment.
Q: I only need to take a specific section(s) of the ACCUPLACER test. How do I know I’m signing up for the right one?
The voucher that you received correlates directly with the test that you will be taking. By utilizing the voucher code that you were provided, you can be sure that you’re signing up for the correct test, even if the Exam Name in our system just says “ACCUPLACER.”
Q: Where do I go to login, schedule/reschedule my test, or build my Examity profile?
Please go to https://on.examity.com/V5/X/217 and sign in. You will then be brought to your Examity dashboard where you can complete all necessary tasks.
Q: What do I do if my username or password isn’t working, or I’m not able to reset my password?
First, please confirm that you are using the correct URL: https://on.examity.com/V5/X/217. If the URL is correct and these credentials are not working, please reach out to our support team.
Still have a question? Please review our complete list of FAQs.
*There is a $25 fee with Examity. Payment is managed by either the school or by the test-taker. Please speak with your institution’s testing director to review the payment terms for your ACCUPLACER exam(s).
© Examity, Inc.
153 Needham Street
Newton, MA 02464
Email: [email protected]