ATP Innovations in Testing Conference
April 27-29, 2021. Examity is excited to announce our Platinum Sponsorship of the virtual ATP Innovations in Testing conference, from April 27-29. There will be many unique opportunities to interact with our team this year, so be sure to clear your calendar. Stop by our live presentation session, our “Peas in a Pod” discussion, our networking event, panel discussions, and join us for our innovation debates.
This will be an event you won’t want to miss, so be sure to register today!
• Utilizing Technology for the Ultimate Candidate Experience
– April 28 from 3:35 pm – 4:05pm
• Initiate, Update, and Communicate: How to Successfully Shift the Candidate Experience Online
– April 28 from 11:35 am – 12:05pm
Peas in a Pod Discussions
• Using AI Responsibly in Online Proctoring Isn’t Just a Best Practice, It’s the Only
– April 29 from 2:00 pm – 2:30pm
• Addressing Accessibility in Remote Learning and Assessment
– April 27 from 10:40 am – 11:10am
• Online Proctoring and Test Center Equivalence & Consideration: A Comprehensive
– April 28 from 10:40 am – 11:10am
• Look Facing the Courts
– April 27 from 1:05 pm – 1:50 pm
• Will Brick and Mortar Test Centers Even Be Relevant in the Future?
– April 27 from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
In 2020, we experienced a public health crisis that disrupted how we live and accelerated change across all industries. Testing was no exception. How we work, learn, and assess are now different from a year ago. ATP’s Innovations in Testing conference is designed to bring together thought leaders from across the testing, assessment, and EdTech industries to learn from one another and help move the industry forward. Join global assessment and measurement experts to:
- Learn how to leverage the innovation in our industry to help improve testing outcomes.
- Discuss the value and purpose of assessment with thought leaders from the education, credentialing, clinical, and industrial/organizational markets.
- Discover how new technology and innovative solutions can help address issues of fairness and equity for test-takers.
- And finally, explore how organizations across the testing industry are finding new ways to provide stakeholder value and create assessments for a better world.